TECHNET Archives

September 2018

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 08:41:40 -0700
Hi Wayne-

I don't understand your comment on "double locking mechanisms". One is
obviously the nylon patch, but if the other is a lock washer that seems to
run against your other comment that "As a CM, I flag designs that apply a
lock washer...."

Thanks,

Wayne Thayer