TECHNET Archives

September 2018

From:
Wayne Showers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Showers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 09:44:25 -0500
Thanks Dave,
Methinks a few misnomers were attributed to me unfairly, but that is OK as long as the discussion moves forward.

My recommendation, and I will change my response format on future posts accordingly, is as follows:
1. Cite the appropriate standard
    > Use IPC-1601, Printed Board Handling and Storage Guidelines, as the foundation document.
2. If it needs additional information, fill out a standards improvement form.
    > Provide context and data when available.
3. Clarify terminology used.