TECHNET Archives

September 2018

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:50:21 -0500
Hi team - as Bev discussed, a vacuum bake process can work against you if
the process parameters are not correct. I have actually created ice using
the wrong parameter set. A well run temperature bake process is just as
effective and considerably less costly for removing board moisture. And
what most folks mess up is the board storage after bake out. As many folks
have detailed, proper bagging or use of drying cabinets is critical to not
having the bake out be a wasted effort.

Dave