TECHNET Archives

September 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2018 20:04:48 +0000
LOL, yes. But a manufacturer of 480 VAC power distributors is going to have a different view of fine-pitch than a manufacturer of digital Bluetooth hearing aids.