TECHNET Archives

September 2018

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2018 16:12:51 -0400
Just watched  the bio of Kurt Vonnegut on cable, one of my favorite authors; have most of his books.  Ice 9...

Did not recall that lead citation.  Alas, not many in his home town (Indianapolis) read his books.  Tragic death... he tripped on a step in front of his home in Manhattan NY - traumatic brain injury.  So sad...

Bob