TECHNET Archives

September 2018

From:
Russell Kido <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Russell Kido <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 22:15:56 +0000
Hi Doug,

I have photos (jpg) of both the top and bottom of the bare board since we supply them.  If I recall, I cannot send them as attachments on TechNet but should I send them direct to your email address?

Regards,

Russell Kido

Sales Manager

(714) 252-0010