TECHNET Archives

September 2018

From:
Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:29:00 -0400
Assembled similar small boards.
Had 11" reeled components. Had to cushion any location where they were
stored on the side.
Had difficulty getting the factory to treat then as delicate parts.
All assemblies were trayed for handling.
It was a no clean process for automotive.