TECHNET Archives

September 2018

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2018 09:59:44 -0300
SMT parts, rated for lead free but to be used in a leaded process in
this instance.  I'm not worried about the part survivability.

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer
Sunsel Systems
(902) 444-7867