TECHNET Archives

September 2018

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2018 20:01:09 -0400
From:
is acrylic based?  or ACF? did you check the temperature chart ship
with the material?  does it always maintain below -20 C?  are those
in tubes? what is the number of the tube? (filled from the same
batch, the tube number such as XX-YYYY (number  of tube - batch
number in addition to the date code).  Are those you buy direct from
MFG?  or from distributors?  (if it is later, you might have
contamination, such as silicone if it is epoxy based - silicone based
lubricant might be used for refilling tube...etc.etc.)
best of luck.
jk