TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:13:51 +0000
Good information, thanks for posting it.

I had heard that dealing with the dust was a major OSHA issue as FR-4 dust is a carcinogen and must be handled accordingly.

Thanks for clearing that up.