TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 13:06:08 -0400
Most re-cycler's will provide containers and labels.
Important to keep lid on due to the dust in the dross.
Same reason that masks should  be used when de-drossing pot.
Hazard due to lead and dust. Lead free would still have dust.
As a hazardous material, there are rules on how long a labeled container
can stay on site and in a collection  location.
Site HSE can give the timing.

If running gold leads, the pot may be particularly valuable.