TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
"Nutting, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Nutting, Phil
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:20:20 +0000
Yes, we still use some tin/lead solder.  A question came up recently about storing tin/lead dross from a wave solder machine because it was "hazardous material".  We would want to store it until we had enough material to make recycling it cost effective.

How different is dross from raw bar solder of the same alloy?

Phil Nutting  |  HVP Senior Development Engineer   |  Excelitas Technologies Corp

Lab: +1 978.224.4332   |  Office: +1 978.224.4152
35 Congress St, Salem, MA  01970 USA
www.excelitas.com<http://www.excelitas.com/>

[Excelitas R_emailsig]

This email message and any attachments are confidential and proprietary to Excelitas Technologies Corp. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please inform the sender by replying to this email or sending a message to the sender and destroy the message and any attachments. Thank you.