TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2018 14:04:59 -0500
Although, if you really want to start your young engineers on the right
path, send them to the IPC SMTA Cleaning and Coating Conference, November
13-15 in Chicago.  One of the sessions is on nanocoatings and all the top
people in the coating world are there.

http://events.ipc.org/events/ipc-and-smta-high-reliability-cleaning-conformal-coating-conference/event-summary-3940b66bd507411cbf7136cb9644c84b.aspx

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins