TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2018 18:58:24 +0000
Any suggestions as to who is current expert?
We need to improve our water resistance on some of our products.
I would like to send my young Engineers onto the best path to success.
Suppliers or consultants are both welcome with no concern as to who you might suggest or why as long as they can help
Thanks,
FNK

Frank N Kimmey CID+
Electrical Engineer/PCB Design

Verifone
1400 W Stanford Ranch Road
Rocklin, CA 95765
T: 916-625-1818
M: 916-833-9877

This electronic message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee. The information in this electronic message is confidential and proprietary, and may include privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this electronic message and any attachments and notify the sender of the error. Please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or any attachments is strictly prohibited.