TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
HEAD James <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, HEAD James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2018 06:03:59 +0000
It appears that Clumpy and Kloumpios brought the rain with them after we've had several weeks of dry and hot weather. I've been keeping them busy all week with some Orcad layout work with a brief excursion to take my two year old daughter to Mini Professors to learn about friction whilst constructing a hover craft out of an old CD, balloon and the top of a washing up liquid bottle. I caught them trying to violate the second law of thermodynamics but managed to stop them in time before they could give Louise bad ideas.

Have a good weekend.

James Head

Oxford Instruments