TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
"Vargas, Stephen M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vargas, Stephen M
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2018 18:49:19 +0000
Wayne:

      We recommend keeping larger size ceramic style parts at least .200" from the PCB edge where depanelization is required. For V-Scores, we ask that a route in the breakaway be added to minimizes the stresses. For mouse-bites, we like to see the tabs as far as possible from the edge parts.

Regards,

Steve Vargas

Lockheed Martin RMS-Rotary and Mission Systems

Polaris Contract Mfg.

15 Barnabas Rd

Marion, MA 02738

774-553-6192

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail