TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2018 11:35:43 -0700
That doesn't give me "warm fuzzies"! I have personally seen pizza wheels
result in a broken cap 0.125" away (no visual cue, 10% of parts had the
problem). Leaving a potential reliability issue to each pcb assembly house
is a real problem for me. And not just me, for all of us who use PCBs. I
did find a paper from Kemet which touched on the issue, but not in any
clear, useful guideline kind of way.

Wayne Thayer