TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2018 07:29:22 -0500
Hello Alasdair - I would think that a FOS test on an immersion silver
surface finish would not be an appropriate test as silver and sulfur do not
like each other. The appropriate testing for printed circuit board surface
finishes would be found in the IPC-45XX specification series.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 7:25 AM, FTL Quality <[log in to unmask]