TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
Rey Sosa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rey Sosa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2018 17:36:26 +0000
Just to clarify and, if you still want to use them, by all means, use them. DMI is no longer owned by Raj Savara. He has been out of the operation for at least the past 2 years. DMI also no longer uses Durastone. They use a material made in Japan.

Thanks,

Rey Sosa

President

Pentagon EMS