TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2018 15:34:02 -0300
OK, they have come back and changed the risk, it is to shield the IC
from IR.  Not UV.  Still not clear why it is an issue, but hey...

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer
Sunsel Systems
(902) 444-7867