TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
Joe Russeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2018 12:26:07 -0400
This isn't really an apples-to-apples comparison.  Star Wars storyline is
classic good vs. evil.  Whereas Star Trek storyline is space exploration
with an occasional need to defend against tyrannical species.  Who would
win???  Hmm...  I will grant that Star Wars ships are cooler to watch.  But
they are also always being pieced back together.  So I don't know that they
have superior technology.  Star Trek on the other hand is more intellectual.
Enterprise always succeeds even when met by superior forces.  It's hard to
out smart Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Chekov, Sulu, Uhura and Scotty.   My vote
would have to go to Star Trek.

Joe Russeau