TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2018 20:59:26 +0000
Star Wars lost me with Jar Jar.  I'm going with Mr. Spock.  LLAP

On 8/30/18, 1:50 PM, "TechNet on behalf of Sandy Gentry" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Would you prefer to defend the Federation and the tenants of Starfleet against all invaders, or would you rather join the Rebellion against the Galactic Empire? Who wins? Star Wars or Star Trek? We at IPC need to know. IPC APEX EXPO’s Passport to Prizes will reflect the winner of this eternal contest…