TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2018 15:33:09 -0500
Hi folks - the ASTM E3 specification would be applicable for the cross
sectioning of surface finishes. XRF analysis can also be conducted if the
proper certified standards are used.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins