TECHNET Archives

August 2018

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2018 11:33:29 -0300
If the question was just vehicles I would agree - Star Wars kicks butt
there.  The original Galileo shuttle on Star Trek looks like something
my kid would make in art class.  And Tribbles, don't get me started!
But there were also timing issues, the later Trek vehicles are better as
special effects improved.  And much of Star Wars stuff is crazy, who
would design a death star with no guard rails - people are always
falling off stuff, getting trapped...  the Health and Safety committee
would go nuts!  And why would you build a humanoid shaped robot army?

I'm sticking with Trek.  Even tho' I'm wearing my Darth Vader socks
today, I'm sticking with Trek.

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer
Sunsel Systems