TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
Eray CANLI <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eray CANLI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2018 09:55:41 +0300
Bev,

For application procedures of widely used salt spray/fog test methods, you
can check;

"Section 14.0 Salt Spray" part of the RTCA Document "DO-160G Environmental
Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment",
and related Salt Fog parts of the standard "MIL-STD-810G Environmental
Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests".

These two methods are widely applied for airborne and military equipment
environmental testing. They will be a good point of start for understanding
the idea.

Eray CANLI