TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 12:29:50 -0400
NTC -  And to think in 1972, I gave up the mundane world of pipes,
reactors, distillation columns and heat exchangers for that new stuff -
building printed circuit boards with dry film photoresist (kind of like
selling sliced bread to the masses who were mixing flour, yeast, eggs and
making their own photoresist).   Boy did I get sucked in.  Have I told you
that DuPont Riston@ celebrated the 50 year invention anniversary this past
April?