TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 12:38:29 +0000
It kept you gainfully employed for decades, and boy we were glad "Doctor Capacitance" was always there with the full capacity of answering our questions on the subject, with authority.

Odin