TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
John Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2018 17:45:33 -0400
We need to keep in mind that the dielectric materials are polycrystalline semiconductors and do not behave in a linear fashion especially when dielectric layers are measured in a couple of microns, that just adds to the fun of it all:-) and kept me gainfully employed for decades.

John Maxwell

Sent from my iPhone