TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
Tony Lentz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tony Lentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2018 19:04:37 +0000
Hello Rich,

We have used ASTM D2486 scrub resistance for wall paints to run scrub testing on stencil nano-coatings.   This method requires a specific piece of equipment to do the testing.  There is also a cross hatch adhesion test that involves cutting into the coating in a grid pattern and then tape testing to check adhesion.  I am not sure about the ASTM number for this method.

Best regards,
Tony Lentz