TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
Bob Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2018 12:24:09 -0400
Hello,

We're planning on bringing in an X-ray system for PCB / assembly
inspection.  Up to 80kV.

We want to purchase a reliable hand held radiation meter (Geiger
counter) to make sure we're not experiencing excessive radiation leaks.
We're also setting up a dosimeter badge service.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.  Also interested in
knowing about products that we should NOT buy (lots of meters on Amazon,
but this isn't something we feel a need to cheap on).

Thank you!

Bob