TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
Carl Van Wormer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Carl Van Wormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:58:23 +0000
I think it is Lead (right Lealand?)

Please put it back in my solder . . . and give me the flux that smells good!

Carl B. Van Wormer, P.E., AE7GD

Senior Hardware Engineer

Cipher Engineering LLC

    21195 NW Evergreen Pkwy Ste 209