TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2018 10:51:34 -0600
HEAR! HEAR! Preach on Brotha!

So here is the way we got these parts from Future, the third label down is
our receiving inspection label and the parts were brought to me to try and
figure out what to do with them. They came to us in a metalized ESD bag and
not a MBB:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/Microchip_part_from_Future.jpg

We're trying to do the right thing here by J-STD-33, but it's apparent that
everything we're doing may be just going through the motions because we
have no control over they way the parts have been handled prior to coming
to us....

Steve