TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2018 15:27:47 +0000
Try using an ionizer on the pick/place machine. Sometimes 0201s and smaller can be affected by very minor charge buildup, such as what occurs from the cover tape peeling from the carrier tape. If no improvement, then you know it is cover tape glue and not the minor ESD charges.