TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2018 12:29:57 -0400
if your current MFG is no longer support the equipment, if you ask
nicely, they might provide you with alignment instruction provide you
had service contract in the past and find some key personnel (I got
some luck to find support from X-ray equipment that transferred to
another MFG... you bounce around few phone calls and eventually, end
up with someone provide you with full manual of the equipment - few
hundred pages.  you have to read the proper sections to figure it
out)... best of luck...
jk