TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2018 13:07:52 +0000
Sensors dirty or out of alignment?
Sorry my company use other brand of machine

________________________________

From: Dan Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 7 July 2018 at 3:40:28 AM SGT
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [TN] help to re-align the Y and YS axis in a Tiger X-Ray system

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

 All,

Does anyone have a method or procedure to align the Y and YS (Y Slave) axis in a Tiger FXS-160.40 x-ray system, from Feinfocus (Comet)?  The system is no longer supported by the current equipment manufacturer, so we don't have a Service contract.

This model used a dual Y axis control for the sample Stage movement, and if the Y and YS servo motors/gear shafts get out of reference position, the system won't initialize.

  Many thanks for any replies or ideas on how to re-align the Y and YS axis on the sample Stage.

Dan Stein
Principle Eng, CMA Lab (Component Material Analysis)
Dell EMC | Infrastructure Solutions Group
Austin, TX 78753
512-728-7502