TECHNET Archives

June 2018

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 07:58:01 -0600
Brian,

It is with selfish sadness that I bid you a fond farewell from the forum.
You have been a part of the IPC Technet for as long as I can remember, and
I know you have forgotten more than I'll ever know about this industry. I
do have one memento that has been a part of my personal library for at
least the last 25-years, it's been with me since before I moved to Tulsa,
so it's been with me from one side of the United States to the other, and
still in it's paper sleeve even!

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/Brians_Book.jpg

It will stay with me as my go-to reference book for cleaning for many years
to come.

Now, you take that lovely lady you have with you and enjoy your "real"
retirement!

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/Brian_Ellis_and_wife.jpg

Steve

--