TECHNET Archives

June 2018

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:22:37 -0300
Hi Nigel

Our purchasing is definitely finding big problems buying passives right
now, and bigger sizes are more difficult, I would totally agree with
what you are hearing.

We haven't reached the point of asking customers to respin their board
designs yet, but it may come. We've recommended to them that they
seriously consider it and to go down that road if they are making any
other changes.

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer
Sunsel Systems