TECHNET Archives

June 2018

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2018 14:25:07 -0300
You just have to buy it in pieces.  It is when you start ordering yeast
that things will get dicey, let me know and I will send some.  The
wooden containment vessel might be difficult as well, but you can always
store in glass and throw some charred oak in.  Just steal a side table
out of the executive offices...

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer
Sunsel Systems