TECHNET Archives

June 2018

From:
Wayne Showers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Showers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2018 12:08:41 -0500
Well Brian, as I did not get to know you, I do appreciate your candor and for the rest of the group, I would put your general life experiences in a short list.
* Born during the Great Depression,
* Faced the horrors of World War II, too young to go, but old enough to see maybe more than you ever wanted to,
* The Korean War (65 years later, maybe it ends?!),
* Putting a man on the moon,
* The Vietnam War, The Cold War, The Civil Rights movement, a Black US President, Iron Ladies in Israel, England, and now Germany.
You experienced all of this and I am sure so much more, godspeed to you.