TECHNET Archives

June 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:48:35 +0000
I looked everywhere, including the India and Asian PWB/PCB vendor listings, Alibaba, Thomasnet, you name it, no circuit board manufacturer called TTY or T***** T***** Y****** Corp, Inc, AS, etc.   Nothing.
I even went into the IPC Certification database to look at the list of IPC-certified PWB/PCB fabricators; nothing there either.

So perhaps that is not the actual name of the company, but possibly the PWB name or the Assembly name?
Nothing under flex circuit companies either, at least none I could see.
Sorry.