TECHNET Archives

June 2018

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:28:43 -0400
besides, are you (OP) using wet or dry solder mask?  if it is wet
solder mask, it didn't take that much (very thin) to scratch through
the thickness (the green material under the transparent solder mask
may or may not - most likely not to have the capability of non
wetting characteristics of solder mask -therefore, it will attract
the flux/solder fine).  I didn't answer your question, because your
question does not provide enough info.
fyi only.
jk