TECHNET Archives

June 2018

From:
haviv gendelis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, haviv gendelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 08:17:50 +0300
Don’t see any problem. The weight per ball is 0.012gr.
Assembled this components with no shorts.
Critical to drill the PCB under the component for thermal probe position.
Pick temperature on the central balls 230-235C.
Stencil 4-5mil.
Pad (1mm pitch) 16 mil.

Sent from my iPad