TECHNET Archives

June 2018

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 20:16:28 +0000

		If nodes are available on the surface you might be better off isolating the location using TDR.
Use a pulse generator with a rise time of 9pS if available use a flight time of 150 pS/ inch as a guide. Take the pulse transit time from injection point/ divide by 2 as the timing is here and back then divide the time in pS by 150 and that distance in inches can be worked out by reviewing the gerbers

		Sent from my iPad Pro

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 8:44 AM -0700, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Fellow TechNetters:

   I didn't get too many responses on my initial above inquiry.   Therefore, I will post once again.

Victor,