TECHNET Archives

June 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2018 13:26:54 +0000
Are not the circuit requirements (power rating, temp derating, etc) a factor when deciding to do something like this. One can't just arbitrarily swap sizes without some consideration as to whether the smaller package will be able to perform with the same results and reliability. Or are the two packages so similar that it does not matter? I am no expert, just wondering.