TECHNET Archives

June 2018

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 14:07:45 -0500
Well, since Dave is on vacation and so cannot convene the FEQAB to overrule
me, I declare Brian the winner this week.  Will send the boys to Cyprus for
a few crates of that jam.  Thank you Brian for all of your contributions
over the years.