TECHNET Archives

May 2018

From:
Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2018 01:24:49 +0000
A little more data,
062 thick
High volume
Off shore
Price gets offset by performance needs
I am looking for what others might be doing without premium
My current fabs will say can do but then will eek the price up to compensate.
I have asked them also, I was jut wondering what everyone else was doing
Thanks
FNK

Sent from my iPad