TECHNET Archives

May 2018

From:
Carl Van Wormer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Carl Van Wormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2018 20:49:42 +0000
Can you be more specific?  There are a variety of short circuit detection and location methods, including a car battery and jumper cables. (great-big-grin here . . .)

I spend a lot of time locating shorts, but your question is too open-ended for a helpful comment.

Carl B. Van Wormer, P.E., AE7GD
Senior Hardware Engineer
Cipher Engineering LLC
    21195 NW Evergreen Pkwy Ste 209