TECHNET Archives

May 2018

From:
SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2018 22:55:49 +0200
Placing 0201s Ionizers in the covertape pull back and pick-up point is becoming a must...... several  P&P brand already provide tape feedrs with ionizer embedded in the front pick-up point of feeder itself.
PCB (mainly it is like an insulator) could also be charged by electrostatic along the travel from screen printing to Reflow oven through conveyor belts and PCB remains charged ( Try by a field meter and you'll see) I've got experience of  > 1Kv/ inch (RH 35%) on top a PCB once out from screen printer along P&P and before oven....