TECHNET Archives

May 2018

From:
FTL Quality <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, FTL Quality <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2018 13:46:29 +0100
I'm looking to support our inspectors with some in-house refresher training.

Is there any software that could be used to allow inspectors to test their
inspection skills?

I'm thinking of either sample pictures with known defects or a program that
can procedurally generate pictures of random circuits with known defects
present.

Apart from the are there any other recommended methods or ways to measure or
improve inspector performance, excepting the official IPC training courses
that is?

Thanks

Alasdair