DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2018

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Date:
Tue, 8 May 2018 16:33:01 +0000
Since you guys made me wade through all those damn emails -- which I get a kick out of reading -- it's your manager(s) and their budget that will dictate what tools you will be using anyway.
Besides, you guys initially stepped off the track with the first response. You evaded the initial question which was:    "We are looking for some Mentor Expedition PCB Designers for a client of ours in Colorado."

That's my 2 cents worth.
Dave